September 27, 2010

Halloween Dinner Party

 I hate that all my pictures are stored on the computer and I never make time to go through them. Thanks to my screen saver I was able to view these photos, soon after I quickly jumped on my computer to track them down. This motivated me to get my Halloween "stuff" out and start decorating with some tips from....
ME!
This was my dining room I decorated for a Halloween dinner party I had. I LOVE to do things like this. It is like food to my soul. I wish I would have taken a picture of the black metal tub that held the root beer surrounded by ice. Here is what I did snap...



This was a table set up in the kitchen area for the kids.




I just love those creepy tall figurines.

Now if I can find all this in my storage......
 

No comments: