September 14, 2010

Panama City Beach

This past weekend we headed down to our old stomping grounds to enjoy some surf, sun, and fun. Brandon went to the Navy Dive and Salvage Training Center for about six months back in 07'. When we lived there we rented a furnished condo right on the beach. We had so much fun there that we could not wait to go back. How could you not with sunsets like this:

Golf Cost
We were a bit nervous about the oil that may be on the beaches and in the water but luckily we could not see any.
We mostly wanted to see stuff like this:
 


White sandy beaches and good food!
What more could a family want. Alabama is nice and all, but seriously?....Over this? We found out that we live only four hours away from our old home town (we currently have 7 "hometowns.")

Here is more fun times:


 Boardwalk
 
Good eats!
 



Spencer couldn'tt believe that he could drive his own Go Kart so he was feelin' pretty good.
  


Talen went on his first Go Kart with Brandon and wanted to go- go- go all night.





  

4 comments:

Larsen Family said...

The fam looks so cute! I love the beach, I am so glad you had a good time!

Kelli Brewer said...

Look at that water! So clear! I am so impressed with how often you've been updating! =)

Natalie said...

Kelli,
I am impressed myself! When I haven't updated in a while - you'll know life is crazy for me.
I read your photo blog yesterday and was bummbed I missed your tutorial:(. Hope it went well.

ahlin said...

oh my gosh that looks so fun and dreamy! i want to go to the beach so bad... you guys all look so good! loves!