Here is a recipe I just made tonight. After a long day of doing nothing (aside from the hectic homemaker routine), I still wanted to do nothing in the kitchen for dinner (sometimes it just works like that around here). This meal I came up with is easy, to the point, and yummy! My whole family loved it. It's a bit on the spicy side, just to warn you, but the spice tastes really good under some sour cream. This meal is really healthy and works for my vegetarian friends, as well as my gluten free friends out there ( I think... sorry if I am wrong on the gluten part). Ok, so here is the magic that went on in my kitchen tonight in about 15 minutes:
 |
Easy stuff right?? I have most of it all the time anyways.
|
It is easy you just open the frozen package (Pictsweet corn and black beans), put a little taco seasoning in it while you cook it up on the stove. Keep it warm while you cook up some rice in the microwave. After the rice is done mix in some taco seasoning (as much as you would like to taste. I used 2 tbsp with four cups of rice.) Put rice on plate, add beans and corn on top, cover it with cheese and sour cream and... whala!
SO easy, so good. That is the way I like it (no pun intended people). I hope you enjoy!
2 comments:
It looks like the cow just got shot in the head! LOL!
I am so making this!
Yum! I need to try this...I always love fast and easy stuff that tastes good!
Post a Comment