September 9, 2010

New family recipe book





http://www.domestifluff.com/2009/10/free-printable-recipe-page-template/





I am in the process of compiling all my favorite recipes into a binder for easy access. I found this wonderful website  http://www.domestifluff.com/2009/10/free-printable-recipe-page-template/
with an easy template you can just type into if you are interested in doing one. I will add more pictures of my final product when I finish. It takes so much time to do these darn craft projects. I am starting to miss school life. I have way too much time on my hands here. Oh well, I will just go with it and enjoy being home. I do kind of like just chillin with no plans.

2 comments:

April said...

Is school not going to work out this year? Or hasn't started yet? Still miss you in the dumb class I have to take!

Natalie said...

April,
I just registered for a math class yesterday through NOVA. Bring IT! I so wish I was in your class.