October 25, 2010

BLOGOSPEHRE

 I have been blog stalking for months now and found that many people are spending way to much time on really tedious, time consuming tasks, and then SUCKING me into their world! I find I am spending way too  much time on the computer. My friends Megan and Gregg use the word lamesauce, which I love to use, and always think of them when I do.

 I feel like saying LAMESAUCE to all the people out there who spend countless hours decorating their kids school lunches, making yummy caramel candies out of whoppers and shish kabob sticks, sewing flowers together out of old clothes to pin on shoes, and spending a few minutes to make their blog adorable. (I will with hold the information about the time I spend trying to figure out the "how to's" on creating a blog. Honestly-It would make me sick to know the truth.... Who am I kidding ....it takes me hours!)

I mean, it's cute, and amazing, and fantastic, but your making all us other moms/regular people look BAD! A few posts about doing little crafty, creative things like that are great, cause I do it sometimes, but post after stinking post of creative, mind boggling crafts.... Who are you people and where do you come from? And maybe I am jealous because I don't have many creative abilities. (No- I am totally jealous that you can create so many amazing fun things.) But I try your crafts and recipes, half of them never get finished and most of them burn! This post is to just say LAMESAUCE! to the blogosphere for making everyday people like me, who can't come up with any original ideas of her own, feel like throwing in the towel!
 Ok- I don't really feel like that, and I'll totally keep following your blog because I'm addicted to your amazingness and will continue to try out your ideas because lets face it...you make the world a brighter place. Even though I fail many times over attempting your ideas....I like them. URG! 

5 comments:

ahlin said...

hahaha you are so funny! but it's so true! who are all these crazy creative people???

The Hunts said...

LOVE IT! I feel the same way :)

Krista said...

Oh ya...I hear ya. I feel like I barely keep sane without all the crazy cutesy stuff!

Natalie said...

Glad I'm not the only one. It can be wonderful, but overload at the same time.

Larsen Family said...

Oh Natalie, there are days when I blog stock that I think " I am so uncreative and must be lazy" I think we just need to remember we all add something special to our own blogs. But, I am so glad I am not the only one that feels that way:)