September 3, 2010

New Outfit for CheaP

I know many of you will think it is lame that I am posting this, but I am posting it anyway! I was totally excited and thrilled today to come home from my local T.J. Max ( store that I love and hate at the same time) with an amazing find. Being a holiday weekend and all I had to go out and see if there were any deals worth having and this is what I found :
  This photo opp was captured by my 4 year old. Thanks Talen!
Here is what the BCBGMaxazria pants costs me :
LOVE IT! They need to be tailored a bit but they are still a steal of a deal.
The top is made by a designer called Kische Istanbul and cost me only $12.99
Total out fit cost: $ $15.00!!

I also found a white poolsideTommy Bahama skirt for $3.00!



3 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

What a great deal! I just found a pair of Banana Republic jeans at a thrift store here in the OBX for $3.35. Love good deals!

Larsen Family said...

I love it! You are so gorgeous too... Miss you:)

Natalie said...

Good find Kelli!