I love girls night out and what makes it super fun is to have a party with a theme! Through my many blog stalking adventures I found this idea here a bushel and a peck of fun and decided to give it a try. It's called "A Few of My Favorite Things..." party. I couldn't resist such an easy laid out plan.
I have made the coolest and funnest friends here in Alabama. They have welcomed me into a new place with much love offering many creative craft ideas and delicious recipes. Alabama has some serious crafty folk! I wanted to give them a good night out for being so wonderful to me. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the ladies the night of my party, but my camera was not cooperating with me and I had to fall back on my iPhone. These pictures show the prep work involved and what the party was about.
![]() |
| Here was the back of invite I mailed out. I got it from Vistaprint. |
![]() |
| This is what the "bar" looked like with our yummy Italian sodas, which were a big hit! |
![]() |
| Everyone had to bring an appetizer or a dessert to share. This is what I made. |
![]() |
| Napkins and silverware |
![]() |
| I found these cute bags at the dollar store and then ordered these stickers at Vistaprint. Everyone who came got a bag to put their 5 goodies in. |
![]() |
| These post-it door prizes were found here Vistaprint. I gave out five by picking the names out of the bowl before we began. |
![]() |
| These were the items I was lucky enough to get! |
We had so much fun!! I invited 13 ladies over and they had to bring 5 of their favorite things, all of which had to be the same and under $6. It was amazing the amount of things we love under that amount! We had a few creative favorite things like beautiful homemade earrings, and mugs filled with packets of hot chocolate with dipped chocolate spoons. There were a few easy yet completely note worthy items such as Warm Delights single serve microwave brownies by Betty Crocker and gift cards to Chick-fil-A. It was a night full of laughter and friendshipping. I can't wait to do it again in the spring!







2 comments:
What a great idea, Nat! But it just makes me miss you even more... :( I'm glad you've made friends in AL. That's the great thing about the navy!
I love that idea! You are so cute, I love all the little extra stuff you did for the party. How fun!
Post a Comment