December 31, 2010

The Holiday Season of 2010!

I have SO been behind in getting my blog up to date so I thought I would start by just saying - I will get to it! More to come I promise!

 Top ten Cox best/most interesting moments of 2010:

1. Spent first day of 2010 in Utah. (kids learned to ski!)
2. Brandon was accepted into War College
3.War college was in Alabama...we moved...our selves.
4. Isable was baptized!
5. We got a new puppy "Maggie."
6. We splurged this year and bought something we've always wanted, a boat!
7. We went snow skiing in Alabama...don't ask.
8. Talen learned to ride a bike.
9. Spencer received his Bear badge in Cub Scouts.
10. Natalie passed her Anatomy and physiology classes, along with five others.





2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

you all look so cute! Way to go on your classe Nat!

Paula Morse said...

Well 2010 sounds like it was a great year for you! So glad it brought you our way in good ol' Alabama. Your blog is adorable and enjoyed browsing through it to get to know you a little better. I think I might use that recipe template thingy you posted. That's a project I am just moments from starting. (It's been on my to-do list for about 4 months - so in the eternal perspective it's going to get done relatively soon). We'll see. . .