May 9, 2011

Pregnancy Woes Post #1

WARNING! PREGNANTCY HORMONES IN FULL FORCE!

I am having a rough time lately. This body of mine is too old to deal with carrying a child. I am so tired all the time! Is it possible to feel hung over all day with out a lick of alcohol? I have no energy and want to be in PJ's all day. I feel so bad because Talen just sits by my playing video games or watching TV. I have enjoyed Alabama but I really miss my friends in Virginia. I know they would be calling me to hang out or go to the Lion park. I took Talen out of school here because I didn't really need him to go (nor did I like it). He wasn't enjoying it either so he's been my sidekick for the past 4 months. I am now regretting that decision. I think he needs to get out and play, too bad our neighbors don't have any kids his age. All I've been able to do is go on the trampoline and lay there like a dead person. Other than feeling hung over all day I am ok. I don't have morning sickness. I usually always suffer what's known as PPZS (psycho pregnant zombie syndrome.) My back is killing me still and I am having trouble cooking for my family since nothing sounds good right now. Saturday I went on a 3 mile run. The rest of the day I felt like I was hit by a truck. Later that night I was watching TV dazzed, possibley even sleeping with eyes open, and I'm not going to lie, there might have been drool involved. I mean seriously? Can I not even go for a run anymore! URG!

We found out today that a house we applied for went to another family. I am not too bummed about it since there are alot of options in So Cal for us. I am really stressed about moving ourselves with a boat and a dog this time. So much more baggage! (I am not liking my dog much right now since she puked in the house twice this morning, which almost made me puke. I had to wait for Brandon to come home for lunch so he could clean it up.) Can you tell I'm also totally emotional? I took Isabel to see Disney's Prom on Saturday and cried through the whole thing! I'm such a baby right now! I want to punch myself and say 'suck it up lady!' OK- enough of my complaining. I'll suck it up, I must. A minute ago Talen just asked if we could go on a walk to a poor excuse of a park near bye. Wish me happy thoughts!! I sure as hell need them. Yes, I've even started to use profane language.

2 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

I know you are suffering, but I am so enjoying these posts. I hope you feel better soon! I have no energy and want to be lazy but I don't have any excuse :(

The Hunts said...

OH Natalie! We miss you too! I relate completely with your pregnancy woes - that is exactly how I felt last year! It's OK to feel a little down, and spend the day in your jammies. You're tough, you'll bounce back.